Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is designed to cause deaths en masse as you kill all the players in sight in Aspenwood. Used primarily on Luxon side.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/N death=8 bea=10+1+3 exp=9+1 wil=9+1][Rotting Flesh][Oath Shot][Edge of Extinction][Fertile Season][Toxicity][Pestilence][Death Nova][Consume Corpse][/build] </pvxbig>
- +5 energy recurve bow.
- +20 energy staff.
- Use Toxicity, Pestilence, Fertile Season and Edge of Extinction.
- Use Rotting Flesh on foes.
- Use Oath Shot to recharge your spirits.
- Use Death Nova on dying allies.
- Use Consume Corpse as energy management, corpse control, and a self heal.
- When Fertile Season dies, the health of everything will drop by 150, which will likely kill many, causing an EoE bomb.
- If playing on Kurzick side, you may want to use your spirits, cast Death Nova on yourself, disease the Luxon Warriors, and let them kill you. Doing so will give you a high chance to cause a bomb a few seconds later.
- Mass condition removal.
- Killing EoE.
- If playing on luxon side, you may want to switch the last two spirits with NR/Tranq.
- Using this build will cause your team to call you a griefer of the opposite faction.
- Using this near Gunther will most likely get him killed.