The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Mo Exper=12+1+1 Marks=9+1 wilder=9+1 protec=3][Melandru's Shot][Troll Unguent][Savage Shot][Distracting Shot][Apply Poison][Natural Stride][Mending Touch][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Armor
- A Poisonous Recurve Bow of Fortitude with any inscription ("Strength and Honor" or "I have the power!" recommended)
- A Vampiric Flatbow of Marksmanship to hit Npcs at range.
- Crippling Longbow of Fortitude for hitting MS on targets far away.
- Various defensive sets.
- Maintain Apply Poison as much as possible to spread poison with your attacks.
- Use Melandru's Shot on moving or KD'd foes to apply cripple and bleeding or as a follow-up attack.
- Use Savage Shot to spread Poison quickly.
- Interrupt enemies with Distracting Shot and Savage Shot. Note each interrupt's side bonuses.
- Remove conditions with Mending Touch.
- Natural Stride can be used as a defensive stance, or simply for a speed boost.
- Resurrect fallen allies with Resurrection Signet.
- Melandru's Shot can be used both for offensive purposes (snaring and degen fleeing foes) and defensive purposes (slowing down foes chasing you or your team).
General anti-physical hexes apply.