The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Prepared Concussion Ranger does the job of a usual ranger, including spreading interrupts and poison. It carries Concussion Shot to spread dazed, and recovers from Concussion Shot's hefty energy cost with Prepared Shot.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Mo exp=10+1 mar=11+1+1 wil=10+1 pro=1][Prepared Shot][Optional][Distracting Shot][Concussion Shot][Apply Poison][Mending Touch][Natural Stride][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Pin Down@13]
- [[Debilitating Shot@13]
- [[Lightning Reflexes (PvP)@11]
- Silencing Recurve Bow of Fortitude.
- Poisonous Short Bow of Fortitude.
- Vampiric Flatbow of Fortitude.
- Armor with Survivor's Insignias.
- A collection of defensive Shield sets.
- Maintain Apply Poison and spread Poison with it.
- Use Prepared Shot to manage your energy.
- Spread dazed and interrupts with Concussion Shot and Distracting Shot. Note the different benefits.
- Use your utility skills as needed.
- Res up dead allies with Resurrection Signet
- Melee hate.