Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Build Centers Around Using Archer Signet to extend the duration of Daze, Poison, and Cripple on enemies. The Builds secondary focus is on interrupts. (Original description: Stupidly long lasting conditions).
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Monk Expertise=12+1+1 Marks=9+1 Wilderness=9+1 Prot=3][Archer's Signet][Distracting Shot][Concussion Shot][Pin Down][Natural Stride][Mending Touch][Apply Poison][Troll Unguent][/build] </pvxbig>
- Insignias :Survivors, Radiant, or +Armor by preference.
- Crippling Recurve Bow "Strength and Honor"
- Poison Recurve Bow "I Have the Power!"
- Crippling longbow
- Poisonous Flatbow "Brawn over Brains"
- Vampiric Flatbow "Brawn over Brains"
- Shield sets
- Poisonous Spear "I Have the Power!"
- Poisonous Spear "Brawn over Brains"
- Keep up Apply Poison and Archer's Signet, put poison on every enemy you possibly can.
- Use Distracting Shot to interrupt the most important spells.
- Concussive Shot and Pin Down have a high energy cost, but it's a CM anyway so go ahead and apply liberally.
- Heavy Condition Removal
- Standard physical hexes, etc.
- Drop [[Troll Unguent@10] for another stance, condition inflicting attack, or utility. Or a [[Resurrection Signet] if you're brave enough to run it in RA.
- Any other condition-causing skill of preference can be fit in as well.
Condition mods are not as necessary with Archer's, so other mods are viable. As is a better elite.