Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Uses a standard Echo trapper to farm the first 2 spawns of the Stygian Veil.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Me Wilde=12+1+3 Exper=12+3 Inspi=3][Echo][Serpent's Quickness][Dust Trap][Flame Trap][Tripwire][Barbed Trap][Optional][Ether Signet][/build]
- Full Radiant
- Attunement Runes
- +20 Energy Staff
- Get the Bounty and then the quest. Run to the safe spot to the left.
- Once the mobs come, wall walk along the teeth to the side of the Dreadspawn Maw, then completely around it.
- Stand right outside the Hunger's Aggro and lay down your spirit.
- SQ-Echo-Dust Trap-Dust Trap, then all of your other traps. Use them on recharge. Echo and Dust Trap should recharge around the same time, along with SQ. SQ-Echo-Dust-Dust.
- Use Ether sig for energy.
- Once your 2nd Cast of SQ is 3/4 recharged, pull the hungers aggro and run back.
- They should all go for the spirit and the traps will kill them.
- Run back to the safe spot.
- Next Spawn, Rinse and repeat.
- After the 2nd spawn, resign.
- Not watching SQ recharge
- Having 1 or 2 Hungers survive the traps. (They all should die, but rarely 1-2 survive.)
- Not being in the safe spot when the spawns come. Hehe you die.
- Trapper's Speed for SQ. Trapper's Speed lasts 30 seconds @ 15 Expertise, so pull before it expires the third time.
- Snare for Barbed Trap, but it is a inferior skill.
- "By Ural's Hammer!" can be used in place of Flame Trap to buff the Dust Traps.