The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This ranger build is the most common HA ranger used. It focuses on both offensive/defensive snaring as well as minor spike assistance with Melandru's Shot while applying pressure through Poison and Interrupt. It also has room on its bar to carry vital HA support skills.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/e Exper=11+1+2 Marks=8+1 wilder=8+1 earth=9][Melandru's Shot][Savage Shot][Distracting Shot][Apply Poison][Natural Stride][Grasping Earth][Ward Against Foes][Res Sig][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor Insignia's, Rune of Sup Vigor.
- Zealous/Poisonous/Vampiric Recurve Bows of Fortitude.
- Vampiric Shortbow of Fortitude (15^50).
- Various Defensive Shield Sets.
- 40/40 Earth set if playing snares
- Maintain Apply Poison to provide condition pressure.
- Use Melandru's Shot to snare enemies.
- Use Melandru's Shot → Savage Shot to assist in spikes.
- Use your two interrupts wisely, take into account their effects.
- Use Grasping Earth for an AoE hex snare.
- Use Ward Against Foes in choke points (especially on relic runs to slow down opposing relics).
- General Anti-Ranger.