Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Barrage and Mark of Rodgort to burn and increase damage against many foes.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Elem WildernessSurvival=6 Mark=10+1+2 Expertise=11+1 Firemagic=8][Barrage][Distracting Shot][Optional][Optional][Mark of Rodgort][Conjure Flame][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Lightning Reflexes][/build] </pvxbig>
Optional buffer damage
- "Dodge This!" to increase damage.
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor more damage.
- Savage Shot interrupting skills.
- Survivor's and radiants armor
- Must be a fire damage bow.
- Use the Glyph of Lesser Energy for activate Conjure Flame, then use Mark of Rodgort in enemies.
- Keep using Barrage and maintain Ebon Battle Standard of Honor and "dodge this!" for more AoE damage.
- Interrupt skills with Distracting Shot.
- Lightning Reflexes when foes are close.
- If Conjure Flame ends, reload it with the Glyph and repeat.
- If there's a big group of foes, great AoE damage.
- Immunity to Burning makes Mark of Rodgort pointless.
* Destroyers are a good example.
- Sacrifies healing with more damage.
Against inmune burning foes
- Replace the fire magic skills with air/water skills (conjure frost or conjure Lightning and any hex spell).
Same optionals and cold/lightning damage bow
- If another party member is bringing Splinter weapon that's more damage.