The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build applies Deep Wound, Cripple, Poison and Bleeding to pressure its enemies as well as deal impressive damage, while using Stances for both offensive and defensive purposes.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=r/d exp=11+1+1 scythe=11 wild=7+1 earthprayers=5][wounding strike][crippling victory][Eremite's Attack][natural stride][lightning reflexes][Aura of Thorns][apply poison][resurrection signet][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Eremite's Attack (PvP)@11] and [[Lightning Reflexes (PvP@13].
- Vampiric, Zealous and elemental 15^50 Scythes of Fortitude.
- A +5 energy Crippling or Poisonous Spear of Fortitude and +10 armor vs x Shield of Fortitude sets.
- Survivor Insignias.
- Maintain Apply Poison and Aura of Thorns.
- Spread Deep Wound and Bleeding over as much as the opposing party as possible using Wounding Strike.
- Use Crippling Victory to stop targets from kiting.
- Use Eremite's Attack to spike, crit on fleeing foes, and further damage balled foes.
- Enchantment Removal.
- Generic anti melee.
- Use a Major Expertise Rune so that you can push Scythe Mastery up to 12.