Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Deal big damages with a scythe and a pet.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Dervish Expertise=10+1+2 beast=10+1 ScytheMastery=11][Wounding Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Asuran Scan][optional][Never Rampage Alone][Aura of Holy Might][comfort animal][/build] </pvxbig>
- Insignias of choice. Highest affordable Vigor rune.
- A regular 15^50 20/20 +30hp scythe, and a 15^50 5/-1 +30hp vampiric scythe for fighting.
- A dire pet is recommended for its high damage, but any other pet evolution will do.
- Optional: Any staff with Enchantments +20% and HSR 20% for casting your enchantments
- Maintain Never Rampage Alone and Aura of Holy Might during battle.
- C-space and spam your damage skills.
- Revive your pet with Comfort Animal if it dies, note that it is easier to revive a pet than to heal it to keep it alive.
- General anti-melee
- Pet hate
- Enchantment removal, although not debilitating, can lower your overall DPS
<pvxbig> Elite Options
- Enraged Lunge for a big damage pet attack and Deep Wound.
- Reaper's Sweep for a big damage Scythe Attack with enchantment removal or Deep Wound.
- Scythe Attacks:
- Damage Buffs
- Pet attacks:
- Pet buffs:
- Resurrection Signet / Sunspear Rebirth Signet to resurrect fallen teammates. (Note that you will have to remove one of your other PvE skills if bringing the latter option) </pvxbig>