Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Paragon Hero uses Command skills and an optional Elite to provide ample party support, both offensively and defensively.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/any Leadership=10+1+1 Command=11+1 SpearMastery=10+1][Optional][Vicious Attack]["Go for the Eyes"][Anthem of Flame]["Stand Your Ground!"][Optional][Aggressive Refrain]["We Shall Return!"][/build]
- Optional 1 for one of the following Elites:
- [[Stunning Strike@11] to keep enemy casters constantly disrupted under Dazed.
- [[Cruel Spear@11] provides nice Deep Wound; allows for other attack skill such as Spear of Lightning in place of Vicious Attack.
- [[Defensive Anthem@12] for teams consisting mainly of casters.
- [["Incoming!"@12] for running/healing allies and party members. Best used with "Fall Back!"
- Optional 2 for one of the following non-elites:
- Centurion Insignias or Survivor Insignias; a Rune of Superior Vigor; a Rune of Clarity or Rune of Vitae .
- A Zealous Spear of Fortitude inscribed with "Strength and Honor" (+15%^50%) and a Command Shield of Fortitude inscribed with "I Can See Clearly Now".
- Set the Hero to guard mode. Call a target so that the Hero locks onto it.
- The Hero will maintain Aggressive Refrain's IAS during battle by using "Go for the Eyes!", Anthem of Flame, and "Stand Your Ground!" as they recharge.
- Out of battle, micro "Stand Your Ground!" and/or another Shout/Chant (use "Fall Back!", if taken) to maintain Aggressive Refrain.
- Micro, if necessary, "Go for the Eyes!" in conjunction with Vicious Attack to apply Deep Wound condition on targets and for efficient Energy management.
- Resurrect party members with "We Shall Return!" (and follow it with "Never Surrender!"). (It is advised that you disable "We Shall Return!".)
- Anti-physical (Blindness, Blocking, Hexes).
- Anti-adrenaline (Soothing, Soothing Images).
- Anti-Shout and -Chant skills (Vocal Minority, Ulcerous Lungs, Cacophony, Well of Silence, Roaring Winds).
- Signet of Return or Resurrection Signet instead of "We Shall Return!"
- Anthem of Envy for an additional/alternative physical buff.
- Hexbreaker Aria to remove hexes in caster parties.
- Anthem of Weariness in place of Anthem of Flame to provide additional defense or when additional Burning is redundant.
- Blazing Finale for AoE Burning; replace Anthem of Flame with Anthem of Weariness if doing so.
- Other attack skills (Merciless Spear, Wild Throw, Spear of Redemption, Blazing Spear (with Anthem of Weariness), Spear of Lightning etc).
- Other utility Elites such as Empathic Removal or Expel Hexes.