This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses the Mesmer skill Fragility and the Paragon's many condition-inflicting abilities to keep the enemy under a near-constant stream of damage. Works well in a team with a good amount of melee, against large mobs of enemies.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/Me spear=12+1+2 leader=6 Illusion=11][Spear of Lightning][Barbed Spear][Blazing Spear][Anthem of Flame][Optional][Epidemic][Fragility][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
Optional, Slot 6
- Cry of Pain -- For interrupt, AoE damage, and some health degeneration.
- Wandering Eye -- For interrupt and large AoE damage.
Optional, Slot 8
- Fevered Dreams -- For spreading conditions, with the bonus of daze.
- Recurring Insecurity -- For decent maintained health degeneration.
- Crippling Anguish -- For hindering a strong enemy.
- Barbed Spear of Shelter
- Illusion Focus of Shelter OR Leadership Shield of Shelter (focus preferred).
- Paragon Rune of Minor Spear Mastery x2
- Rune of Superior Vigor
- Rune of Attunement
- Radiant Insignia (on chest)
- Centurion's Insignia x2
- Brawler's Insignia
- Before the beginning of an enemy encounter, use Anthem of Flame to set up for an attack.
- Maintain Fragility on the most prominent target (a boss or a healer if possible).
- Spam target with the spear attacks and/or the attacks allotted to slots 6 and 8. Spear attacks for conditions, others for degeneration. A good combination is Anthem of Flame + Barbed Spear.
- Periodically cast Anthem of Flame for an additive burning effect.
- If there are a group of enemies around your target, use Epidemic or Fevered Dreams to spread the conditions around the target, if any. Also make sure to take advantage of the AoE attacks.
- Enemies that use Spell Breaker.
- Enemies that are not affected by burning (i.e. Destroyers, Burning Spirits, and the spell Frigid Armor).
- Quickening Zephyr or other energy-inhibitors.
- Soothing Images or similar anti-adrenaline attacks.