Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses the Mesmer skill Fragility and the Paragon's many condition-inflicting abilities to keep the enemy under a near-constant stream of damage. Works well in a team with a good amount of melee, against large mobs of enemies.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/Me spear=12+1+2 leader=6 Illusion=11][Spear of Lightning][Barbed Spear][Blazing Spear][Anthem of Flame][Optional][Epidemic][Fragility][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
Optional, Slot 6
- Cry of Pain -- For interrupt, AoE damage, and some health degeneration.
- Wandering Eye -- For interrupt and large AoE damage.
Optional, Slot 8
- Fevered Dreams -- For spreading conditions, with the bonus of daze.
- Recurring Insecurity -- For decent maintained health degeneration.
- Crippling Anguish -- For hindering a strong enemy.
- Barbed Spear of Shelter
- Illusion Focus of Shelter OR Leadership Shield of Shelter (focus preferred).
- Paragon Rune of Minor Spear Mastery x2
- Rune of Superior Vigor
- Rune of Attunement
- Radiant Insignia (on chest)
- Centurion's Insignia x2
- Brawler's Insignia
- Before the beginning of an enemy encounter, use Anthem of Flame to set up for an attack.
- Maintain Fragility on the most prominent target (a boss or a healer if possible).
- Spam target with the spear attacks and/or the attacks allotted to slots 6 and 8. Spear attacks for conditions, others for degeneration. A good combination is Anthem of Flame + Barbed Spear.
- Periodically cast Anthem of Flame for an additive burning effect.
- If there are a group of enemies around your target, use Epidemic or Fevered Dreams to spread the conditions around the target, if any. Also make sure to take advantage of the AoE attacks.
- Enemies that use Spell Breaker.
- Enemies that are not affected by burning (i.e. Destroyers, Burning Spirits, and the spell Frigid Armor).
- Quickening Zephyr or other energy-inhibitors.
- Soothing Images or similar anti-adrenaline attacks.