The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Very basic necro build speccing into death magic to bring Toxic Chill for emphasis on pressure and universality.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/any Curses=11+1+1 Death=11+1 Soulreaping=8+1][Toxic Chill][Optional][Faintheartedness][Parasitic Bond][Foul Feast][Plague Sending][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- First optional:
- Barbs for a passive spike supporting skill.
- Rising Bile for a strong damaging hex (up Death Magic to 14).
- Withering Aura to spread weakness. Make your defense set melee, and remember the Heavy mod.
- Insidious Parasite additional Anti-Physical.
- Enfeeble additional Anti-Physical.
- Rip Enchantment for enchantment removal.
- Second optional:
- Survivor's Insigniae. Rune of Superior Vigor.
- 40/40 Curses Set
- 40/40 Death Magic set
- High energy set.
- Spear + Shield + 10AL vs X damage.
- Pressure single or multiple targets with Toxic Chill.
- Provide anti-melee with Faintheartedness and Insidious Parasite or Enfeeble, if you brought it.
- Cover up your hexes with Parasitic Bond.
- Assist monks by removing conditions with Foul Feast and sending them back with Plague Sending
- Heavy Hex Removal.