Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Very basic necro build speccing into death magic to bring Toxic Chill for emphasis on pressure and universality.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/any Curses=11+1+1 Death=11+1 Soulreaping=8+1][Toxic Chill][Optional][Faintheartedness][Parasitic Bond][Foul Feast][Plague Sending][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- First optional:
- Barbs for a passive spike supporting skill.
- Rising Bile for a strong damaging hex (up Death Magic to 14).
- Withering Aura to spread weakness. Make your defense set melee, and remember the Heavy mod.
- Insidious Parasite additional Anti-Physical.
- Enfeeble additional Anti-Physical.
- Rip Enchantment for enchantment removal.
- Second optional:
- Survivor's Insigniae. Rune of Superior Vigor.
- 40/40 Curses Set
- 40/40 Death Magic set
- High energy set.
- Spear + Shield + 10AL vs X damage.
- Pressure single or multiple targets with Toxic Chill.
- Provide anti-melee with Faintheartedness and Insidious Parasite or Enfeeble, if you brought it.
- Cover up your hexes with Parasitic Bond.
- Assist monks by removing conditions with Foul Feast and sending them back with Plague Sending
- Heavy Hex Removal.