Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and SkillsEdit
[build prof=necro/any deathm=12+1+3 soulre=9+1][Order of Undeath@18][animate bone fiend@18][animate vampiric horror@18][masochism@12][Blood of the Master@18][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][optional][Optional][/build]
Optional slots for:
Death Magic or Soul Reaping (set Soul Reaping to 12 if only using these)
- Death Nova for additional damage (especially useful if played by a hero).
- Infuse Condition for condition heavy areas.
- Foul Feast for condition removal, works well with infuse condition.
- Signet of Lost Souls energy management for heroes.
Curses (put 9 in Curses)
- Barbs for more armor ignoring damage triggered by minions.
- Mark of Pain AoE armor ignoring damage triggered by minions.
Blood Magic (put 9 in Blood Magic)
Healing Prayers (put 9 in Healing Prayers)
- Dwayna's Sorrow additional healing.
- Cure Hex for hex heavy areas.
- Heal Area keep player and minions alive.
Earth Prayers (put 9 in Earth Prayers)
- Mystic Regeneration to counter the sacrifice, use with an additional enchantment.
- Conviction for extra protection.
- Bloodstained Insignia on boots, gloves, or headpiece.
- Insignias of choice.
- A 40/40 Death set or one with +1 Death Magic/20% chance.
- Raise minions, 4-5 Vampiric Horrors should be kept up when you have 10 minions.
- Spam Order of Undeath, micro it on heroes since they don't use it.
- Use Blood of the Master to keep minions healthy.
- Spam Signet of Lost Souls as much as possible to maintain energy.
- Death Nova dying stuff.
- You may take notice that having 5 superior runes and dying once will make your HP 1. Doing this with this build will help the build, as with you standing in the backline, you will not get hit and you will not take any life away using your sacrificing skills. Note that this is risky.
- Alternatively, if you get your health down just low enough using runes, mystic regeneration can roughly balance out the health loss from OoU, the specifics depending on your maximum number of minions, the number of enchantments you are keeping up and your earth prayers attribute.
See Also Edit