The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Necromancer build designed to spread bleeding and provide strong spike assists while being usable as a split threat.
- Seen in nearly every build, ranging from 3 melee to split to spike.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/any Blood=12+1+1 soulre=12+1][Optional][Life Siphon][Oppressive Gaze][Dark Pact][Strip Enchantment][Blood Renewal][Barbed Signet][Masochism][/build]
- [["You're All Alone!"]
- [[Empathic Removal]
- [[Expel Hexes]
- [[Icy Veins@13]
- [["It's Just a Flesh Wound."@3]
- [[Spoil Victor@14]</pvxbig>
- 5x Tormentor's/Undertaker's Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Soul Reaping
- Minor Blood
- Barbed Spear of Defense, 10% recharge
- Blood Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Adept Blood Staff of Enchanting, 20% cast time (for Masochism/Blood Renewal)
- Blood Wand of Memory, +15/-1 energy
- Crippling Spear of Defense, +5 energy (substitute high set weapon for YAA)
- Blood Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Barbed Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Maintain Barbed Signet, Blood Renewal, and Masochism.
- Use Life Siphon to spread health degen.
- Use Strip Enchantment & Dark Pact as a spike support and for general annoyance.
- Use Oppressive Gaze for weakness and potentially spike assist.
- If equipped, use YAA as a defensive snare + weakness when 8v8 and offensively on split.
- If equipped, use Icy Veins as a spike skill.
- Resurrection Signet or Flesh of My Flesh instead of Blood Renewal (not recommended).
- 10 Tactics and 8+1 Soul Reaping to match Tactics shield spec
- General Anti-Caster.