This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Takes advantage of the Synergy between Cultist's Fervor, Ulcerous Lungs, and Plague Sending to cause mass degeneration and put pressure on the healer.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Secondary Curses=9+1+3 Blood=12+2 Soul=9][Cultist's Fervor][Plague Sending][Ulcerous Lungs][Oppressive Gaze][Blood Renewal][Vampiric Gaze][Strip Enchantment][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Alternate Skills Edit
- In place of Vampiric Gaze, Vampiric Swarm can be used easily due to the Energy Management from Cultist's Fervor.
- Blood Bond can be used in place of either Vampiric Gaze or Strip Enchantment for team support.
- Foul Feast also synergizes well with this build, helping not only to heal you and recover energy, but also helps to remove large amounts of conditions from your teammates.
- 5x Survivor Insignia's
- Necromancer Rune of Major Blood Magic
- Rune of Superior Vigor
- Necromancer Rune of Superior Curses
- 2x Runes of Vitae
- Weapon Sets:
- +60Hp/+5 Energy Staff
- +30Hp/20% Enchant/ +5 Energy Staff
Maintain Cultist's Fervor, then, in this order, use Ulcerous Lungs>Plague Sending>Oppressive Gaze on crowded areas. Use Blood Renewal, Vampiric Gaze, and Strip Enchantment when needed to keep your health up.
- Heavy interruption.
- Heavy Knockdown
I just invented this build, so I don't know of any variants.