Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Takes advantage of the Synergy between Cultist's Fervor, Ulcerous Lungs, and Plague Sending to cause mass degeneration and put pressure on the healer.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Secondary Curses=9+1+3 Blood=12+2 Soul=9][Cultist's Fervor][Plague Sending][Ulcerous Lungs][Oppressive Gaze][Blood Renewal][Vampiric Gaze][Strip Enchantment][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Alternate Skills Edit
- In place of Vampiric Gaze, Vampiric Swarm can be used easily due to the Energy Management from Cultist's Fervor.
- Blood Bond can be used in place of either Vampiric Gaze or Strip Enchantment for team support.
- Foul Feast also synergizes well with this build, helping not only to heal you and recover energy, but also helps to remove large amounts of conditions from your teammates.
- 5x Survivor Insignia's
- Necromancer Rune of Major Blood Magic
- Rune of Superior Vigor
- Necromancer Rune of Superior Curses
- 2x Runes of Vitae
- Weapon Sets:
- +60Hp/+5 Energy Staff
- +30Hp/20% Enchant/ +5 Energy Staff
Maintain Cultist's Fervor, then, in this order, use Ulcerous Lungs>Plague Sending>Oppressive Gaze on crowded areas. Use Blood Renewal, Vampiric Gaze, and Strip Enchantment when needed to keep your health up.
- Heavy interruption.
- Heavy Knockdown
I just invented this build, so I don't know of any variants.