Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use Blood Magic to support you and your allies through health and energy management, also has room and sufficient attributes and energy for various support skills. Can help to keep spirit/minion walls alive.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/any Bloodmagic=12+1+1 SoulReaping=8+1][optional][Blood Bond][barbed signet][Oppressive Gaze][optional][optional][foul feast][Signet of Lost Souls][/build] </pvxbig> <pvxbig> Optional elite slot for:
- [[Ravenous Gaze] cheap, spammable armor-ignoring AoE damage.
- [[Spoil Victor] for hard-mode and boss shutdown.
Optional slots for:
- For Curses support (put 10+1 in Curses):
- [[Awaken the Blood] to buff both Curses and Blood Magic.
- [[Barbs] if your party has many melee characters, or a minion master.
- [[Mark of Pain] for more AoE damage.
- [[Enfeebling Blood] for better protection against melee.
- [[Weaken Armor] to decrease target's AL.
- [[Reckless Haste] useful for blocking in HM.
- Survivor's Insignia and a Rune of Superior Vigor
- Any staff or wand. 20/20 Blood wand and offhand helps but is not required.
- If using Strength of Honor, disable this skill and micro onto melee characters.
- Anti-caster hexes
- Hex Removal
- For areas with lot of resurrect, put 10 in Wilderness Survival and take [[Frozen Soil]
See Also Edit