The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses the synergy of Barbed Signet and pretty much any degenerative hex to add pressure to the entire opposing team.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necro/any bloodmagic=11+1+1 curses=12+1 soulreaping=6+1][Offering of Blood][Life Siphon][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][optional][Strip Enchantment][Barbed Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Oppressive Gaze@13] for Poison and Weakness.
- [[Enfeeble@13] for Weakness.
- [[Insidious Parasite@13] for more anti-melee.
- [[Blood Renewal@13] for self healing.
- Full Undertaker's/Tormentor's with the necessary runes.
- 40/40 Curses and Blood Set.
- Low/High Energy Sets.
- Defensive Set (Spear & Shield).
- Pre-cast and maintain Barbed Signet.
- Spread Life Siphon round the enemy team.
- Use Faintheartedness on phsyical attackers to lower their attack rate, cover if necessary.
- Use Defile Defenses as a cover and to punish blocking.
- Use Strip Enchantment to remove 2 enchantments and steal health.
- Use Offering of Blood when low on energy, make sure not to use it when very low on health.
- General anti-caster effects, such as Daze, anti-caster hexes, interrupts, etc.
- In AB and CM replace the Resurrection Signet with an IMS like Dash or Sprint, or a defensive skill like Shield Bash or Return.
- Barbed Signet applies bleeding before the skill you're using actually takes effect. So, skills like Oppressive Gaze will trigger even if the target didn't have any conditions prior to casting.