Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses the synergy of Barbed Signet and pretty much any degenerative hex to add pressure to the entire opposing team.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necro/any bloodmagic=11+1+1 curses=12+1 soulreaping=6+1][Offering of Blood][Life Siphon][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][optional][Strip Enchantment][Barbed Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Oppressive Gaze@13] for Poison and Weakness.
- [[Enfeeble@13] for Weakness.
- [[Insidious Parasite@13] for more anti-melee.
- [[Blood Renewal@13] for self healing.
- Full Undertaker's/Tormentor's with the necessary runes.
- 40/40 Curses and Blood Set.
- Low/High Energy Sets.
- Defensive Set (Spear & Shield).
- Pre-cast and maintain Barbed Signet.
- Spread Life Siphon round the enemy team.
- Use Faintheartedness on phsyical attackers to lower their attack rate, cover if necessary.
- Use Defile Defenses as a cover and to punish blocking.
- Use Strip Enchantment to remove 2 enchantments and steal health.
- Use Offering of Blood when low on energy, make sure not to use it when very low on health.
- General anti-caster effects, such as Daze, anti-caster hexes, interrupts, etc.
- In AB and CM replace the Resurrection Signet with an IMS like Dash or Sprint, or a defensive skill like Shield Bash or Return.
- Barbed Signet applies bleeding before the skill you're using actually takes effect. So, skills like Oppressive Gaze will trigger even if the target didn't have any conditions prior to casting.