The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
MM abusing AotL for quick minion walls, support and damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/any DeathMagic=12+1+3 SoulReaping=9+1][Aura of the Lich@19][Masochism@12][Animate Bone Fiend@19][Blood of the Master@19][Animate Vampiric Horror][Barbs][Blood Bond][Signet of Lost Souls@12][/build] Death Magic or Soul Reaping (max Soul Reaping if only using these)
- [[Foul Feast@15] powerful condition removal, especially if used with [[Infuse Condition@19]
- [[Putrid Bile@19] for additional damage
Curses (set Curses to 9+1)
- [[Mark of Pain@10] does incredible AoE damage and has great synergy with Bone Fiends.
- [[Enfeebling Blood@10] for anti-melee.
- [[Weaken Armor@10] for Cracked Armor.
Blood Magic (set Blood Magic to 9+1)
Air Magic (set yourself to N/E, set Air Magic to 4 and Soul Reaping to 11+1)
- [[Glyph of Swiftness@4] allows for more frequent usage of AotL. Very useful in areas with few corpses.
Unlinked Mesmer Skills (set yourself to N/Me, max Soul Reaping if only using these)
PvE-Only Skills (max Soul Reaping if only using these)
- [[Air of Superiority], quick recharges, energy, etc.
- [[Ebon Battle Standard of Honor] for a huge addition to minion damage.
- [[Great Dwarf Weapon] for party support; take [[GoLE@0] over SoLS if using this.
- [[Mindbender] to have your spells cast faster. Excels in areas with corpse denial.
- [[Necrosis] for spammable damage, requires a decent amount of hex/condition spreading in the party.
- Bloodstained insignia on headpiece, boots or gloves, Radiant Insignia on the rest.
- 20/20 Death Magic wand and 20/+1 Death Magic offhand.
- Runes above. If you chose Curses or Blood Magic for the optionals, don't forget to add the appropriate rune.
- Cast AotL on recharge for +1 minion, or when having the chance to get a lot of minions.
- Spam Bone Fiends as your energy allows.
- Use SoLS on recharge for energy.
- Death Nova dying minions. It's challenging for a human but is definitely worth the while.
- Spam FF like you and your monks energy would hang on it. They do.
- See the Opposing forces section of the General minion mastery guide.