The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Necromancer uses Blood Magic to spread bleeding and hex-based degeneration while providing some melee hate.
- Notably less popular than Build:N/any Masochism Blood Support.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Rt Blood=12+1+1 curses=12+1 soulre=2 res=2][Offering of Blood][Life Siphon][Strip Enchantment][Oppressive Gaze][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][Barbed Signet][Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)][/build]
- 5x Tormentor's Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Curses
- Minor Blood
- Barbed Spear of Defense, 10% recharge
- Blood Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Curses Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Curses Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Blood Wand of Memory, +15/-1 energy
- Blood Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Barbed Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Adept Restoration Staff of Fortitude, 20% cast time (for Flesh)
- Maintain Barbed Signet.
- Use Life Siphon to spread health degen.
- Use Strip Enchantment as a spike support and for general annoyance.
- Use faintheartedness and your weakness skill as anti-melee.
- Defile Defenses as a cover hex and to harass blockers.
- Use OoB for energy.
- Armor of Sanctity instead of a res (run 11+1+1 Blood, 6 Earth Prayers).
- General Anti-Caster.