Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Uses the synergy between EoE and Minions to create a minion bomb in addition to the human bomb, usually destroying the target. Also packs anti-enchant to deal with the various enchant based builds commonly used by the Kurzick side.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Ranger DeathMagic=12+1+1 SoulReaping=9+1 BeastMastery=9 Curses=3][Aura of the Lich][Animate Bone Minions][Death Nova][Run as One][Well of the Profane][Rend Enchantments][Edge of Extinction][Fertile Season][/build] </pvxbig>
- Run as One can be swapped out for Blood of the Master, or Rotting Flesh, to increase the potency of the EoE bomb.
- Full Survivor, to better survive the EoE bomb, Bloodstained Boots for quicker animation.
- A 40/40 Death set for minion making, and a 20% 20/20 staff for Death Nova spam on minions.
- Use Aura of the Lich and Animate Bone Minions to create a army of minions if possible, maintaining Death Nova whenever it is possible.
- Use Run as One to get around the map quickly, and to kite better if needed.
- Use EoE on recharge, placing it so that enemies have a difficult time removing the spirit.
- Later in the match, when most of the fighting is better centralized, use the combination of EoE and Fertile Season to create an EoE Bomb when Fertile ends.
- Make sure to Death Nova all your minions prior to Fertile Season ending, which will create a massive, coordinated Minion Bomb due to the likelihood of all the minions going down at once.
- If met with enchantments, use either Rend Enchantments or Well of the Profane to counter them. if possible, getting a Well of the Profane up around Gunther as your EoE/minion bomb goes off will almost always win the match for you.
- If you have a large minion Mob near Gunther, you can create a instant bomb by Nova-ing them, and dieing. Gunther will use Gunther's Gaze, which kills all uncontrolled minions instantly, most likely ending the match if he is not protted.
- Early on, corpses may be too limited to create an effective minion bomb.
- AoE, if directed at minions while not Nova'd, can ruin the effect of the minion mob.
- Getting EoE killed.