Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This is an ultimately fast and effective farming, made especially for Factions' first mission: Minister Cho's Estate. This build has some very weird ideas, but it's a very fast way to finish that mission and get pretty valueable drops thanks to HM.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Mo curses=12+1+3 death=2+3 soul=2+3 pro=12][Dwarven Stability][Protective Spirit][Spirit Bond]["By Ural's Hammer"][Spiteful Spirit][Consume Corpse][Balthazar's Spirit][Essence Bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- "I am Unstoppable!" instead of Dwarven Stability (because experienced player can kill a group before it runs out).
- Classic Spirit Bonding armor. AL 5 (starter) or AL 15 (Shing Jea). Radiant Insignias, Superior Curses, and any death and soul reaping rune (Superior best).
- 20% enchanting weapon
- This build bypasses the biggest counter of Cho's Estate farming. Master Togo. Togo is pretty weak against swarms of HM foes when there's nobody to heal him. But this way, you can forget him.
- Each time you reach a gate (except the first three) there will be some corpses on the other side. Hit Consume Corpse to get to the other side.
- Cast Balthazar's Spirit and Essence Bond upon entering the mission and maintain them throughout the rest.
- Use your anti knock down skill before engaging Sickened Guards to prevent knockdowns from Shove. If you are using Dwarven Stability, make sure your character is drunk.
- Maintain Protective Spirit at all times during battle, and Spirit Bond when you need heals. Groups of 3 or more will require near Spirit Bond spam.
- Cast Spiteful Spirit on a Guard, and recast it on another enemy as soon as it recharges.
- Run through the animals, or fight them (they drop warrior tomes sometimes).
- Pull Guards to Ritualists so that SS takes them all out. If you are having trouble with ritualists, you may want higher hp, to use consume corpse for a heal, or to take the ritualist out first while the Guards keep you alive by triggering Spirit Bond.
- When fighting Afflicted minister, consume all the corpses before he makes minions out of them. His minions are vampiric, so until all the minions are gone, you will not be effecting his health bar. Make sure he is aggroed on you, otherwise he may kill togo or his friend, and you wont have enough energy to spam Spiteful Spirit. Recast Spirit Bond when your health is ~25% to consume energy.
- Mo/N can also run this build.
This build provides one of the easiest HM farming.