Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Necromancer uses a monks healing ability's with supporting powers from blood magic and energy management trough Soul Reaping.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Monk bloodmagic=12+1 soulreaping=8+1+1 healingprayers=10][Patient Spirit][Jamei's Gaze][Heal Other][Cure Hex][Words of Comfort][Blood is Power][Vigorous Spirit][Blood Bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignia's
- +50hp Rune
- Defensive set: +30hp / 5e Spear & +30hp / -5dmg(20%) Shield
- Casting Set: 20% Reduced Cast / 20% Reduced Recharge Holy Rod & Healing Ankh
- Use Patient Spirit + Heal Other / Jamei's Gaze for a nice power heal
- When getting low on energy use Cure Hex and WoC on appropriate allies
- Keep Vigorous Spirit on at all times to safe some healing
- Use Blood Bond for any melee support (Ex: Ranger Shrine's or Luxon Warrior's)
- Use "Blood is Power" to support other Monk's or Ele's
- Hex Spam
- Nothing dieing
- Spamming BiP
- Energy isn't a big deal mostly you'll get energy back from Soul Reaping in a short time
- BiP can kill you if you don't watch out with it