Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Mesmer Curses=12+1+3 Soul=12+1][Arcane Echo][Spiteful Spirit][Necrosis][Enfeebling Blood][Optional][Optional][Optional][Signet of Lost Souls][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Mesmer Curses=12+1+3 Soul=12+1][Arcane Echo][Spiteful Spirit][Necrosis][Reckless Haste][Optional][Optional][Optional][Signet of Lost Souls][/build] </pvxbig>
Can be a combination of any of these skills, depending on what is most suitable for the area you are at.
Desecrate Enchantments / Defile Enchantments extra AoE damage, useful if facing many Dervishes
Insidious Parasite additional damage for melee and bosses
Barbs if there is a Minion Master or many physicals in your party
Price of Failure extremely effective if you have a stance tank
Cry of Pain with Web of Disruption for strong AoE damage and interrupts.
Pain Inverter for more single-target damage, especially bosses.
"Finish Him!" can be used with Epidemic
Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support for more single-target damage.
Mark of Pain again for massive damage with Minions in the party.
Weaken Armor useful in Hard Mode
Reckless Haste in Hard Mode if someone in the party has Aegis or Wards
Blood Ritual if the party is energy hungry
Great Dwarf Weapon if there are no other weapon spells present in the party.
Technobabble for caster hate, make interrupts easier, useful for Hard Mode
"You Move Like a Dwarf!" can be used with Epidemic, for AoE snare
- Radiant insignia on all armor.
- 2x Runes of Vitae.
- Superior Curses Rune.
- Minor Soul Reaping Rune.
- Best Rune of Vigor you can afford.
- 40/40 Curses set.
- High Energy set.
You can get a 20/20 focus from either of these collectors:
- Be conscious of the aggro distribution around the tanking characters. The success of this build relies on proper placement of Spiteful Spirit, and poor placement can be the difference between eliminating the group and a wasted spell.
- Before battle, cast Arcane Echo.
- Choose a target and cast Spiteful Spirit. Assassins are ideal targets, due to their higher attack speed.
- Select a second nearby target and cast a second Spiteful Spirit.
- In Normal Mode, cast Reckless Haste so things attack quicker.
- In Hard Mode, cast Enfeebling Blood on mobs to reduce their damage.
- Use Signet of Lost Souls on recharge.