Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Assassin's Promise, Barbs, Mark of Pain, and various PvE-only skills to wipe out enemies quickly in combination with a physically oriented team. It's extremely useful for Hard Mode and Vanquishing.
Attribute and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/assa curses=12+1+1 soulre=8+1 deadly=10][mark of pain][rigor mortis][barbs]["Finish Him!"][assassin's promise][ebon vanguard assassin support][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant armor, Superior Vigor rune, Attunement/Vitae runes.
- Cruel Spear with "I have the power!" inscription (+5 energy) and a Fortitude mod.
- Curses focus with "Master Of My Domain" inscription (+1 Curses/20% chance) and Fortitude mod or Aptitude mod. Suitable foci are Fondalz's Artifact, the Plaguebinder and bone idols from the collectors Yu Lae, Denos Makaluum or Luci.
- HSR options are not desirable because you instead depend on Assassin's Promise to recharge your skills.
- Every member of your team should use physical damage weapons (spears for casters), even with no points in the weapon.
- Choose a target, preferably in a mob. Call the target and use skills in order:
- Follow up with [[Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support] for an additional physical to trigger the hexes.
- Use [[Assassin's Promise@10] and [["Finish Him!"] when target is at around 33% health (depending on the foe's total health). With practice you will be able to score near-instant kills with "Finish Him!" which will make hex removal unlikely
<pvxbig> Optionals should be:
- [[Mindbender] to speed up casts, especially Barbs.
- [[Enfeebling Blood@14] for Melee protection.
- [["By Ural's Hammer!"] for extra damage.
- [[Reckless Haste@14] for Melee protection
- [[Tryptophan Signet] Snare to help counter foes intending to kite from Mark of Pain.
- [[Mark of Death@10] Instead of Barbs; for areas with heavy-duty healers.
- [[Technobabble] for Spell protection.
- [[Great Dwarf Weapon] for damage buff.
- [[Rend Enchantments@14] for strong enchant removal.
- [[Vocal Minority@14] Cheapest and largest ranged cover/fish hex.
- Heavy hex removal.
- Lag, resulting in bad timing of [[Assassin's Promise@10].
- Effects that prevent hits from landing on the called target.
- [[Greater Conflagration] and similar damage type converters.
- Proper target calling and following is vital for this build to perform at optimal capacity.
- Works best with a tank and/or minions.
- Perfect combination with Team - Discordway and an AoE condition skill like [[Weaken Armor@14] or [[Enfeebling Blood@14]