Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Word of Healing among other monk spells to heal and mitigate damage quickly and efficiently.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Any healing=12+1+1 prot=9+1 divine=9+1][word of healing][dwayna's kiss][dismiss condition][seed of life][shield of absorption][protective spirit][cure hex][Selfless Spirit][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/me healing=11+1+1 prot=9+1 divine=8+1 insp=8][Word of Healing][Dwayna's Kiss][Mend Ailment][Shield of Absorption][Protective Spirit][Cure hex][Leech Signet][Power Drain][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias. Runes needed for stats above, and a rune of superior vigor.
- If there is a standard for PVE fill it in here.... sigh
- Use Dwayna's Kiss as a general heal, especially on allies with enchantments or hexes.
- Use Word of Healing to make red bars go up, especially on targets below 50% health.
- Use Dismiss Condition to quickly remove dangerous conditions.
- Use Shield of Absorption on pressured targets and as a small prot.
- Use Protective Spirit to counter hard hitting enemies. Beware of the high energy cost.
- Use Cure Hex to remove a hex while providing a moderate heal.
- Maintain Selfless Spirit for very easy energy management.
- Set hero to Guard mode.
- Micro Protective Spirit as you see fit.
- Standard anti-caster, such as energy denial or hexes like Migraine, and Backfire.
- Party wide damage, however this is less of an issue with smart positioning.
- Vigorous Spirit for melee healing support.
- Patient Spirit over Dwayna's Kiss.
- Aegis for party-wide protection against melee pressure.
- Guardian for an effective small prot in melee-heavy areas.
- Remove Hex or Holy Veil can replace Cure Hex. Note each skill's advantages and disadvantages.
- Reversal of Fortune for a good small prot.
- Consider switching an interrupt skill on the hero for Waste Not, Want Not in areas where there is little to interrupt.
- It may be worth disabling protective spirit on heroes as well, since heroes love to spam this skill. Over-use of protective spirit removes all energy efficiency purposes of this build.