The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The most common bar for the WoH monk in GvG. Uses Word of Healing to make red bars go up.
- Seen in almost all gvg teams in the current meta
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/any healin=12+1+1 protec=7+1 divin=8+1 tac=8][Infuse Health][Patient Spirit][Word of Healing][Signet of Rejuvenation][Guardian][Draw Conditions][Cure Hex][optional][/build]
- Optional 2
- [[Disciplined Stance@8]
- [[Balanced Stance@8]
- 5x Disciple's Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Prot
- Minor Healing (if playing heal)
- Minor Divine Favor
- Healing Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Healing Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Healing Wand of Memory, +15/-1 energy
- Healing Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Adept Protection Staff of Enchanting, 20% cast time
- Crippling Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Crippling Spear of Defense, -5 energy
- Tactics r7-8 Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Tactics r7-8 Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Catch spikes with Infuse Health.
- Use Word of Healing, Patient Spirit and Signet of Rejuvenation.
- Remove hexes with Cure Hex.
- Clean conditions with Draw Conditions (mainly things like Blind/Weakness for physicals and conditions from the RC monk).
- Sprint for an IMS.