The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses the Protection Prayers line to allow for strong party protection.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/e Protection=12+1+1 divine=12+1][optional][optional][seed of life][shield of absorption][protective spirit][aegis][glyph of lesser energy][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/me Protection=12+1+1 divine=9+1 insp=9][optional][optional][optional][shield of absorption][protective spirit][aegis][leech signet][power drain][/build] </pvxbig> Optional elite slot:
- Restore Condition for condition-heavy areas.
- Life Sheath for condition-heavy areas and damage reduction.
- Shield of Regeneration for strong damage reduction.
- Zealous Benediction for some redbarring.
- Peace and Harmony in hex heavy areas.
- Divert Hexes for a very versatile hex and condition removal.
- Unyielding Aura for resurrection and increased healing from other optionals.
- Divine Healing duplicate of Heaven's Delight for party healing.
- Heaven's Delight duplicate of Divine Healing for party healing.
- Gift of Health raise Healing Prayers to 8+1.
- Remove Hex for hex removal.
- Deny Hexes strong hex removal.
- Dismiss Condition good condition removal if not taking a condition-removing elite.
- Mend Ailment condition removal for heroes.
- Shielding Hands additional damage reduction.
- Guardian for blocking.
- Spirit Bond for heavy damage reduction.
- Armor: Survivor insignia with the best vigor rune you can afford. Runes of attunement.
- Weapons: any +20% enchantments weapon
- Use Shield of Absorption or Seed of Life on heavily pressured allies.
- Use Aegis to supply partywide blocking. Chain with other Aegis users.
- Use Protective Spirit on heavily pressured targets, and to pre-prot melee.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy as energy management
- Enchant removal.
- Anti-caster (dazed, etc)
- Other Prot elites like Shield of Regeneration
- Additional player energy management like Air of Superiority or Selfless Spirit