Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Uses the newly buffed Selfless Spirit for energy management and Divine Boon as a very useful additional heal. It is capable of easily holding together a team almost anywhere in NM better than any hybrid and synergises well with an HB monk in HM.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/any protec=12+1+1 divine=12+1][optional][optional][Seed of Life][shield of absorption][aegis][protective spirit][selfless spirit][divine boon][/build] </pvxbig>
Elite skill choice
- Zealous Benediction or Aura of Faith coupled with Dismiss Condition.
- Restore Condition or Life Sheath for condition heavy areas.
- Peace and Harmony in hex heavy areas.
- 40/20/20 Enchanting Protection Staff
- 40/40 Protection Set
- -2/+30 High Energy Protection Set
- A Headpiece of Superior Divine Favor for casting Divine Boon.
- Maintain Selfless Spirit for energy management and Divine Boon as a very useful additional heal.
- Use Shield of Absorption on heavily pressured allies.
- Use Aegis to supply partywide blocking. Chain with other Aegis users.
- Use Protective Spirit on heavily pressured targets, and to pre-prot melee.
- Take Defender's Zeal, lowering Protection Prayers and Divine Favor to 10+1 and raising Smiting prayers to 11+1+1. Smite skills can be taken in the optionals.
- This build does not have a resurrection spell because that should be carried by team-mates and if you manage to die whilst using this, you need to go and have a chat with Instructor Ng about how to monk.