The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A Commonly run replacement to the general RC Monk in GvG dropping it for Life Sheath, this provides a more Anti-Spike effect as well as quicker casting.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/W Prot=12+1+1 divine=10+1 tact=8][aura of stability][life sheath][shielding hands][guardian][spirit bond][Optional][Optional][balanced stance][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Spirit Bond (PvP)@14].
- Holy Veil & Shield of Absorption
- Divine Spirit & Deny Hexes
- Consider Disciplined Stance over Balanced Stance for spike meta.
- Survivor's Armor
- 40/40 Protection set
- 40/20/20% Enchanting Protection Staff.
- Defensive Set ( Spear/Shield, health mods, armor vs. damage types and condition reduction times )
- High Energy Set. ( 30/-2)
- Use Life Sheath to remove conditions and protect against damage.
- Use Guardian on allies being attacked by melee.
- Use Deny Hexes with Divine Spirit to remove hex stacks.
- Use Spirit Bond to make damage shut up.
- Use Aura of Stability for Anti-KD.
- Typical monk counters.
- Signet of Humility.