The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is designed to have a counter against most builds.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W name="Arena ZB" pro=12+1+3 div=10+3 tac=8][Smite Hex][Zealous Benediction][Guardian][Shield Guardian][Holy Veil][Divine Spirit][Dolyak Signet][Bonetti's Defense][/build] </pvxbig>
- A -5 energy set+ Req7/8 shield
- A 30/-2 energy set
- 40/20 20% staff
- 40/40 set
- Various defensive sets with a Furious Spear of Fortitude +5e
- Survivors Insignias
- Protection Scalp Design
- Use Guardian on allies being pressured by melee attackers or as a pre-prot against spikes you foresee.
- Use Zealous Benediction to heal. Use on allies under 50% for maximum efficiency.
- Use the staff to lengthen your enchantment spells.
- Use the 40/40 set to reduce casting/recharge times.
- Use Bonetti's Defense to reduce damage from spikes and to block physical attacks.
- Spirit Bond or Protective Spirit for a large prot.
- Remove Hex for a fast charging hex removal.
- Balanced Stance - To counter knockdowns than can ruin the day; also prevents damage from physical characters by ignoring critical hits.
- Shield Bash - Can be difficult to use, but is rewarding when it pays off.
- Sprint - For a Monk that wants a speed boost (such as for a GvG team that is constantly splitting) while still having access to a defensive Warrior skill.
- Dark Escape and/or Return in for Bonetti's and Optional slot.