This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Backbreaker Support monk uses his fast recharging chain to disable key members of the opposing team while providing support to the backline and a hard res.
Frequently seen in high-ranked GvG battles.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Warrior Healing=11+1+1 Divine=10+1 Hammer=10][Burst of Aggression][Backbreaker][Belly smash][On your knees][Heal area][Ethereal Light][Cure Hex][Resurrect][/build] </pvxbig>
- Brawler's Insignias on all armor pieces
- Superior Vigor rune, and 3 Runes of Attunement
- Vampiric Hammer of Fortitude (15^50)
- Zealous Hammer of Fortitude (15^50)
- Ebon Hammer of Fortitude (15^50)
- Furious Spear of Fortitude with +10 armor shields vs each damage type
- Build up adrenaline with Burst of Aggression
- Find a suitable target for your chain - you can use it on frontliners to blind them and take pressure off your backline, or on monks to disable them for a short period of time
- When you have enough adrenaline, us your chain: Backbreaker -> Belly Smash -> On your knees! -> Heal Area
- This will heal you and recharge Burst of Aggression so you can repeat the chain with full health and recharged skills
- Support your party with Heal Area - stand close to the party member before casting it. Especially use it if someone is taking pressure from a dangerous frontliner.
- If you are under pressure, and Heal Area is recharging, use Ethereal Light on yourself
- Use Cure Hex to remove dangerous hexes like [[Diversion], [[Shame], [[Visions of Regret] and [[Mirrored Stance]
- Use Ressurect to bring your monks back to life efficiently
- Standard melee counters
- [[Light of Dwayna] instead of Resurrect for AoE resurrection
- [[Wild Blow] instead of "On your knees!" - use it before Backbreaker to remove any blocking stances
- [["For Great Justice" (PvP)] instead of "On your knees!" - use it with Burst of Aggression for faster adrenaline gain