Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Backbreaker Support monk uses his fast recharging chain to disable key members of the opposing team while providing support to the backline and a hard res.
Frequently seen in high-ranked GvG battles.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Warrior Healing=11+1+1 Divine=10+1 Hammer=10][Burst of Aggression][Backbreaker][Belly smash][On your knees][Heal area][Ethereal Light][Cure Hex][Resurrect][/build] </pvxbig>
- Brawler's Insignias on all armor pieces
- Superior Vigor rune, and 3 Runes of Attunement
- Vampiric Hammer of Fortitude (15^50)
- Zealous Hammer of Fortitude (15^50)
- Ebon Hammer of Fortitude (15^50)
- Furious Spear of Fortitude with +10 armor shields vs each damage type
- Build up adrenaline with Burst of Aggression
- Find a suitable target for your chain - you can use it on frontliners to blind them and take pressure off your backline, or on monks to disable them for a short period of time
- When you have enough adrenaline, us your chain: Backbreaker -> Belly Smash -> On your knees! -> Heal Area
- This will heal you and recharge Burst of Aggression so you can repeat the chain with full health and recharged skills
- Support your party with Heal Area - stand close to the party member before casting it. Especially use it if someone is taking pressure from a dangerous frontliner.
- If you are under pressure, and Heal Area is recharging, use Ethereal Light on yourself
- Use Cure Hex to remove dangerous hexes like [[Diversion], [[Shame], [[Visions of Regret] and [[Mirrored Stance]
- Use Ressurect to bring your monks back to life efficiently
- Standard melee counters
- [[Light of Dwayna] instead of Resurrect for AoE resurrection
- [[Wild Blow] instead of "On your knees!" - use it before Backbreaker to remove any blocking stances
- [["For Great Justice" (PvP)] instead of "On your knees!" - use it with Burst of Aggression for faster adrenaline gain