The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A strong AB monk that has a speed boost and a block stance in one skill!
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Ranger Prot=12+1+1 divine=10+1 wild=8][Zealous Benediction][Reversal of Fortune][Guardian][mend condition][Mending Touch][shielding hands][Holy Veil][Natural Stride][/build] </pvxbig>
- Mixing Survivor insigna's with vs x armor.
- 40/20/20 Prot staff.
- 40/40 Prot Set(ZB).
- 30/-2 High Energy Prot set.
- Defensive Sets(-5 and +5).
- ZB for a big heal for targets <50%.
- RoF as a small prot, spike counter, etc.
- Guardian to prot yourself and others from physical damage.
- Shielding Hands to make a strong PvP Tank.
- Natural Stride to kite/block, or as speed boost for capping points.
- Holy Veil to counter hexes.
- Mending Touch and Mend Condition to remove conditions.
- Stance removal.
- Typical monk counters.
- Shield of Absorption for Shielding Hands.
- Draw Conditions over Mend Condition.
- Dismiss and something else instead of Mend Condition and Mending Touch.
- WoH and Patient Spirit instead of ZB and RoF
- Contemplation of Purity in addition to Draw Conditions.
- Distracting Shot if you're brave.
- Remove Hex over Holy Veil for quick recharge of hex removal.