Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
RA/AB monk made for using conditions/hexes for energy.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Ranger healing=11+1+1 Prot=8+1 divine=9+1 wild=8][patient spirit][dwayna's kiss][vigorous spirit][Draw Conditions][Guardian][Holy Veil][Cure Hex][Melandru's Resilience][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blessed insignias
- A +5 Spear of Enchanting with a selection of shields
- A 20/20 HCT/HRT wand/focus set (prot for SoAs, divine for denys)
- A high set (+15 Energy/-1 wand and focus) f
- Use your skills to keep allies alive.
- Keep conditions and non-hurtful hexes on yourself for energy.
- Wild Blow , Wild Throw, Whirling Axe and Wild Strike will end Melandru's Resilience thus cutting off your energy management.
- The opposing team not attacking you (putting hexes and conditions on you) will kill your energy management.
- If you roll The Crag just stand in the lava for 2 free pips of energy regeneration and one net pip of health regeneration.
- See this Guru thread for more discussion (spans over a few pages).