The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
RA/AB monk made for using conditions/hexes for energy.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Ranger healing=11+1+1 Prot=8+1 divine=9+1 wild=8][patient spirit][dwayna's kiss][vigorous spirit][Draw Conditions][Guardian][Holy Veil][Cure Hex][Melandru's Resilience][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blessed insignias
- A +5 Spear of Enchanting with a selection of shields
- A 20/20 HCT/HRT wand/focus set (prot for SoAs, divine for denys)
- A high set (+15 Energy/-1 wand and focus) f
- Use your skills to keep allies alive.
- Keep conditions and non-hurtful hexes on yourself for energy.
- Wild Blow , Wild Throw, Whirling Axe and Wild Strike will end Melandru's Resilience thus cutting off your energy management.
- The opposing team not attacking you (putting hexes and conditions on you) will kill your energy management.
- If you roll The Crag just stand in the lava for 2 free pips of energy regeneration and one net pip of health regeneration.
- See this Guru thread for more discussion (spans over a few pages).