The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Zealous Benediction among other monk spells to heal and mitigate damage as well as Paragon IMSs to support the Hauler Turtles or Carrier Juggernauts in the Jade Quarry.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Paragon prot=12+1+1 div=9+1 command=9][zealous benediction][reversal of fortune][Dismiss Condition][Shield of Absorption][Protective Spirit][remove hex]["Fall Back!"][make haste][/build] PvP skills: [[Fall Back (PvP)@9] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignias, a Rune of Superior Vigor and a Rune of Vitae.
- A 40/40 Protection Prayers set.
- A defensive set with a Command shield.
- A high-energy set.
- Use Zealous Benediction as your primary Healing skill. It becomes very cheap on allies below 50% health.
- Remove hexes and conditions with Remove Hex and Dismiss Condition, respectively. Be sure to keep the carrier clean of Cripple and snaring Hexes.
- Using Dismiss Condition on an enchanted ally will result in a nice heal, consider enchanting your target first.
- Cast Protective Spirit to counter heavy-hitting foes.
- Use Reversal of Fortune as a small pre-prot or if your ZB is interrupted.
- Enchant allies under attack with Shield of Absorption.
- Use "Fall Back!" and "Make Haste!" to increase the movement of you, your allies and most importantly, the carrier.
- Standard anti-caster.