The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Word of Healing among other monk spells to heal and mitigate damage as well as Paragon IMSs to support the Hauler Turtles or Carrier Juggernauts in the Jade Quarry.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Paragon healing=11+1+1 prot=8+1 divine=8+1 command=9][word of healing][patient spirit][dismiss condition][Shield of Absorption][protective spirit][cure hex][fall back][make haste][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [["Fall Back!" (PvP)@9].
- Survivor Insignias, a Rune of Superior Vigor and a Rune of Vitae.
- Standard Monk Weapon sets and a Command Shield.
- Use Word of Healing as your primary Healing skill. It becomes very useful on allies below 50% health.
- Remove hexes and conditions with Cure Hex and Dismiss Condition, respectively. Be sure to keep the carrier clean of Cripple and snaring Hexes.
- Cast Protective Spirit to counter heavy-hitting foes and on shrine NPCs as they only have 330hp.
- Use Patient Spirit as a secondary heal or if your WoH is interrupted.
- Enchant carriers under attack from DoT with Shield of Absorption.
- Use "Fall Back!" and "Make Haste!" to increase the movement of you, your allies and most importantly, the carrier.
- Standard anti-caster.
- Heal Area to save shrines.