Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer HealingPrayers=12+1+1 DivineFavor=10+1 InspirationMagic=8][Inspired Enchantment][Word of Healing][Infuse Health][Patient Spirit][Signet of Rejuvenation][Heal Party][Cure Hex][Channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
Basic Meta HA Equipment:
- Survivor's or Radiant Insignias.
- A + 5 Energy/+ 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields, one for each damage type.
- A 40/40 (Healing) Wand/Focus set
- High / Low Energy sets
- Maintain Channeling at all times.
- Find the other team's Healer's Boon monk, and use Inspired Enchantment whenever you see them cast Healer's Boon on themselves.
- Use Infuse Health to catch spikes or heal very low targets.
- Use Word of Healing on allies less than 50% Health for maximum effectiveness (perfect to use on yourself after using Infuse Health).
- Use Heal Party for a large party heal, but be careful of the energy cost!
- Heavy Pressure to force you to become more defensive than active (meaning you stop looking for the other monk).
- Going against a team with no HB Monk.
- Aura of Stability for more knock-down resistance