Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Hero Monk build uses the Elite enchantment Unyielding Aura for its Healing boost, while offering cheap party Healing, an efficient Resurrect, excellent Hex removal and interrupts from the Inspiration Magic line to abuse the Hero's AI.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me HealingPrayers=12+1+1 DivineFavor=11+1 InspirationMagic=6][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Divine Healing][Heaven's Delight][optional][Power Drain][Leech Signet][Unyielding Aura][/build]
- [[Deny Hexes] or [[Cure Hex@15].
- [[Draw Conditions], [[Dismiss Condition] or [[Spotless Soul@15].
- Survivor's Insignia, a Rune of Vigor and Runes of Vitae.
- A Hale Staff of Fortitude.
- Set the Hero to Guard.
- Maintain Unyielding Aura during battle, and dismiss to resurrect a fallen party member.
- Use Patient Spirit and Dwayna's Kiss to heal single targets.
- Cast Divine Healing and Heaven's Delight as they recharge for cheap party Healing.
- Interrupt with Power Drain and Leech Signet to manage your energy.
- Energy denial.
- Drain Enchantment or Waste Not, Want Not instead of Leech Signet.
- Protective Spirit and/or Shield of Absorption with some points in Protection Prayers.