good for: -Draining a small amount of energy from enemies -Keeping your party condition and hex-less
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build Divine favor=12+1+3 Smiting prayers=10+1 Illusion Magic=10][optional][Blessed Light][Reversal of Damage][Ether Phantom][Drain delusions][optional][Signet of Devotion][Ether Signet] Template code: OwUTMUnC3BA06wr/0cKAokE3AA[/build] </pvxbig>
1st Optional slot can be filled with either energy tap or energy drain. 2nd optional slot should have Scourge Healing or any other smiting spell.
- full disciple's insignias
- -40/40 inspiration magic wand+offhand
-Divine favor staff
- Use ether phantom and drain delusions whenever possible for energy gaining
- Use ether signet when no foes are available nearby
- Spam signet of devotion in low-pressure situations
- pop reversal of damage and blessed light for high-pressure situations
- Spike damage
- Typical monk counters
There are few places where this can be used effectively. Luxon side FA and AB(with a healer in the team) are perfect scenarios for this build.