Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme protec=12+1+1 divine=11+1 insp=6][reversal of fortune][spirit bond][restore condition][guardian][shield of absorption][holy veil][aura of stability][channeling][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Spirit Bond (PvP)@14].
- Low Energy set: Weapon with +30 Health and -5 energy, Shield with +30 Health (and varying defense mod)
- Weapon with +20% longer enchantments and +5 energy inscription, same shield
- Prot Wand with 20% HSR, +5e^50; Prot offhand with 20% HSR, +30 HP core
- High Energy set: wand/offhand both +15/-1 energy.
- Restore Condition, Reversal of Fortune, and Spirit Bond are your main skills. The former removes all conditions at once and heals a lot, and the latter counters spike damage.
- Guardian and Shield of Absorption should be used on recharge on targets that are being attacked by melee or taking a lot of pressure damage.
- Aura of Stability is helpful against RaO thumpers, SoJ Deadly Arts Sins, Hammer Wars, etc.. It should also be used on a runner during relic runs when running, or on the Ghostly on King Of The Hill matches when capping.