The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is used to solo The Great Destroyer.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer ProtectionPrayers=12+1+3 DivineFavor=3+3 Illusionmagic=12][protective Spirit][Shield of Regeneration][Sympathetic Visage][Ancestor's Visage][Illusion of pain][Feel no Pain][Balthazar's Spirit][Essence Bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor : Any armor, Superior Runes on all parts.
- Weapons : -50HP Cesta (Cities of Ascalon quest reward) and a +20% enchant +5 energy weapon, such as a Totem Axe or Rajazan's Fervor.
- This Requires 55HP
- Upon entrance, cast the two maintained enchants.
- Enable your Delver title.
- Cast Feel No Pain, Protective Spirit, and Shield of Regeneration, and head to the Great Destroyer. Keep these up at all times.
- When up to him, cast Sympathetic Visage. Keep Sympathetic/Ancestor's Visage up at all times.
- Maintain Illusion of Pain on him.
- Repeat until done.
- Heavy Degen.
- Not using visages (Call of Destruction/Mark of Subversion).
- Running out of energy (This isn't likely but could happen).
- If any Destroyer of Deeds are present, they will interrupt your spells.
- If any Destroyer of Hopes are present, they will use Mark of Subversion to steal health.
Mesmer Primary Edit
This build can also be used by a mesmer primary with 55 gear, using the following build. <pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Monk Illu=10+1+3 Prot=12 fast=8+3][protective Spirit][Shield of Regeneration][Sympathetic Visage][Ancestor's Visage][illusion of pain][Feel no Pain][Balthazar's Spirit][Essence Bond][/build] </pvxbig>