The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
General smite support build which uses Ray of Judgment to nuke things in PvE.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo Smiting=12+1+3 Divine=8+1][glyph of lesser energy][Ray of Judgment][Castigation Signet][Smite Hex][optional][optional][optional][optional][/build]</pvxbig> Optional slots for:
- For Smiting Prayers or Divine Support (raise Divine to 12+1):
- Smite Condition good condition removal if not using Mend Body and Soul on a hero.
- Smiter's Boon increases healing from divine favor.
- Reversal of Damage protection and smiting damage
- Strength of Honor damage buff for melee characters
- Judge's Intervention good with minion masters
- Judge's Insight buff for melee characters, additional armor penetration and holy damage
- Divine Healing small party heal
- PvE-only Skills
- Survivor's or Radiant Insignia, Best Rune of Sup Vigor.
- For a Hero bring either a 40/20/20 Prot Staff (longer lasting quicker casting prot spells), a 40/40 Smite Set (More beams) or a simple Spear and Shield Set.
- For a Human bring all of the above for maximum efficiency.
- Use Ray of Judgment on groups of balled enemies!
- Remove hexes with Smite Hex
- Manage energy with Glyph of Lesser Energy and Castigation Signet to maintain energy.
- General anti-caster
- Kiting from RoJ (minions can stop this)
- The hero can also be played by a mesmer primary to increase casting time of RoJ but decrease damage and healing through divine favor (attributes; smiting=12 insp=10+1+1 fast=8+1)