Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
General smite support build which uses Ray of Judgment to nuke things in PvE.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo Smiting=12+1+3 Divine=8+1][glyph of lesser energy][Ray of Judgment][Castigation Signet][Smite Hex][optional][optional][optional][optional][/build]</pvxbig> Optional slots for:
- For Smiting Prayers or Divine Support (raise Divine to 12+1):
- Smite Condition good condition removal if not using Mend Body and Soul on a hero.
- Smiter's Boon increases healing from divine favor.
- Reversal of Damage protection and smiting damage
- Strength of Honor damage buff for melee characters
- Judge's Intervention good with minion masters
- Judge's Insight buff for melee characters, additional armor penetration and holy damage
- Divine Healing small party heal
- PvE-only Skills
- Survivor's or Radiant Insignia, Best Rune of Sup Vigor.
- For a Hero bring either a 40/20/20 Prot Staff (longer lasting quicker casting prot spells), a 40/40 Smite Set (More beams) or a simple Spear and Shield Set.
- For a Human bring all of the above for maximum efficiency.
- Use Ray of Judgment on groups of balled enemies!
- Remove hexes with Smite Hex
- Manage energy with Glyph of Lesser Energy and Castigation Signet to maintain energy.
- General anti-caster
- Kiting from RoJ (minions can stop this)
- The hero can also be played by a mesmer primary to increase casting time of RoJ but decrease damage and healing through divine favor (attributes; smiting=12 insp=10+1+1 fast=8+1)