The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This meta build is missing its frequency section.|
This is a Mesmer build for HA that uses Psychic Distraction to interrupt crucial skills and a variety of shutdown skills to keep the enemy in line.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Any dom=12+1+1 insp=9+1 fast=9+1][Psychic Distraction][Power Drain][Power Leak][Diversion][Shame][Shatter Enchantment][Optional][Optional][/build]
- [[Inspired Enchantment@10] & [[Flesh of my Flesh (PvP)@3]
- [[Rend Enchantments@3] & [[Resurrection Signet]
- Max Radiant Set or Prodigy Set, depending on your preferences.
- Adept Staff of Fortitude; 20/20 casting time mod, domination
- Psychic Distraction on important spells, DA, Savannah Heat, etc.
- Shutdown Monks with Diversion/Shame
- Use rend for channeling/attunements, or to remove enchant stacks on spikes
- Save shatters for spikes
- Use CoF to screw over spikes, or as a general interrupt
- Use Power Drain for extra interrupts and energy
- Other Shutdown Mesmers
- Adding Blackout as a skill makes this bar especially deadly to Monks, keeping them from casting for longer periods of time.
- Use a Monk or Rit Secondary with 3 in Healing/Restoration Prayers and add Res Chant or Flesh of My Flesh/Death Pact Signet in place of Sig.
- Replace shatter with Mirror of Disenchantment or Inspired Enchantment