The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A second mesmer often ran in balanced designed to deny energy as well as provide powerful spike assists with Mind Wrack and Energy Surge.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/any Domination=12+1+2 Inspiration=5+1 Fastcast=8+1][Energy Surge][Mind Wrack][Power Leak][Chaos Storm][Ether Phantom][Drain Delusions][optional][Res Sig][/build]
- [["Make Haste@9] for relic running.
- [[Ward Against Foes@9] for a second ward if you already have Make Haste.
- Full Survivor's, Rune of Sup Vigor.
- 40/40 Domination.
- Low Energy Set.
- Death Set.
- Standard Shield Sets (+AL vs X Damage).
- Use Mind Wrack followed by Energy Surge for a strong spike assist.
- Use Power Leak to interrupt and deny more energy (deadly on a monk using Channeling).
- Use Chaos Storm for AoE damage.
- Use Ether Phantom -> Drain Delusions for more Energy Denial as well as energy management.
- General Anti-Caster.
- This mesmer is designed to run alongside a proper Domination Mesmer (usually a PD).