Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use Arcane Languor with the buffed Wastrel's Demise and Overload to disable casters.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/any fas=10+1 dom=12+1+1 ins=8+1][Arcane Languor][Wastrel's Demise][Overload][Empathy][Diversion][Drain Enchantment][Leech Signet][Resurrection Signet] [/build] </pvxbig>
- [[Wastrel's Worry] for [[Wastrel's Demise]
- [[Resurrection Signet] for IMS in AB/CM
- [[Wastrel's Demise] and [[Overload] were changed.
- Prodigys Insignias
- Superior Vigor rune
- Minor Dom, FC and inspiration runes
- Vitae rune
- 40/40 FC set
- 40/40 Dom set
- 40/40 Inspiration set
- Defense set
- Use your enchantment removal to remove pre-veil
- [[Arcane Languor@11] => [[Wastrel's Demise@14] => [[Overload@14]
- [[Empathy@14] on physical attackers (war, sin, derv, ranger or para) or monk charging Bonetti's
- [[Diversion@14] where needed (preferably for hex removals, if possible)
- [[Leech Signet@9] & [[Drain Enchantment@9] when needed
- Heavy hex removal ([[Peace and Harmony], [[Contemplation of Purity], [[Deny Hexes],... )
- Use [[Diversion@14] to counter this
Exhaustion is not removed upon death. If you die with exhaustion, you will still have nearly all that exhaustion when you are resurrected. (Exhaustion is still removed at the normal rate while you are dead)