This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
This build utilizes Fevered Dreams to quickly spread conditions through mobs and does some AoE dmg. Reduce the mobs dmg output and armor rating while applying an AoE deep wound to make life easier for your mele/finishers and healers.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/N Ill=12+1+2 Fast=11+1 Curse=6][Fevered Dreams][Fragility][Accumulated Pain][Enfeeble][Weaken Armor][Optional][Optional][Necrosis][/build]</pvxbig>
- [["You Move Like a Dwarf!"] For a snare.
- [[Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support] For additional mele dmg.
- [[Ebon Vanguard Sniper Support] For bleeding.
- [[Signet of Infection] For conditional disease (synergy with Ebon Snipe).
- [[Signet of Clumsiness@15] For an energy free conditional rupt and kd.
- [[Web of Disruption] For an energy free hex and rupt
- [[Wandering Eye@15] For a rupt and AoE dmg.
- [[Cry of Pain] A conditional rupt, AoE dmg and health degen.
- [[Sunspear Rebirth Signet] A res.
- [[Hypochondria] Spread conditions to target foe.
- [[Epidemic] Spread conditions from foe to adjacent foes.
- Max armor with highest affordable Rune of Vigor.
- Weapons of choice that offer +30hp and +15 energy minimal.
- Additional Runes of Attunement and Radiant Insignias are recommended (roughly 50 energy).
- Let the battle begin so you can see where the mob will clump.
- Target a foe in the mob that is not being attacked (and/or will not die before you have applied all conditions -- a boss is usually a good target. Monks are not good targets bc they will most likely remove a hex, negating FD and/or the DW.)
- Use skills 1-5 to apply conditions. Use skills 6-8 as needed.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Your target dying before all conditions are applied.
- Hex removal.
- Mob scattering. Although you can target single enemies, you wont be as effective.
- Being interrupted.
- Lack of energy. There is no energy management so take plenty with you and use wisely. Don't over apply conditions.
- [[Phantom Pain] instead of [[Accumulated Pain].
- [["Finish Him!"] instead of [[Accumulated Pain] and [[Weaken Armor] (can't use till foe below 50% hp).
- [["You Are All Weaklings!"] instead of [[Enfeeble].