The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Mesmer is built to take the place of a normal RC Monk in order to counter Domination Mesmers, most especially Power Block Mesmers, as well as possible.
Used to build wars dem pblockerz
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Monk fast=11+1+3 prot=12 dom=6+3][Reversal of Fortune][Restore Condition][Spirit Bond][Aegis][Pacifism][Guardian][Hex Breaker][Restore Life][/build] </pvxbig>
- Protection staff with 20% enchant mod, dual 20% fast cast chance, and 20% fast recharge
- High Energy set
- Defense Set (spear/sword/axe with +health or armor and a Shield)
- 4th weapon set doesn't matter too much, play around with it and come up with something you like best (15>50 wand + protection offhand item is good, some may prefer a +5 energy weapon + protection offhand item or a second kind of defensive set)
- Use Restore Condition on allies to get rid of conditions and provide a huge health boost.
- Use Spirit Bond to help stop spikes. Try to watch the field and use it before spikes occur.
- Use Pacifism to relieve pressure from teammates who are going to take damage from many different sources.
- Use Guardian to protect against physical characters.
- Use Reversal of Fortune as "heal".
- Maintain Hexbreaker on yourself to avoid hexes.
- Shutting down Restore Condition hurts a lot.
- Heavy hex pressure - this build can not push bars up very well.