This build is based on previous Me/E and E/Me builds based on Sliver Armor prior to its nerf. This build replaces Sliver Armor with the power of Unsteady Ground and Aftershock. It is easy to learn and the run takes just over a minute to complete after leaving Rata Sum. Most importantly, this build does not require the player to manage a hero. Please note that this build cannot kill Rekoff Broodmother and that aggroing her group should be avoided.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/E Inspiration=10+1+3 Fast=8+1 Earth=12][Channeling][Radiation Field][Unsteady Ground][Aftershock][Stoneflesh Aura][Armor of Earth][Mantra of Resolve][Mindbender][/build] </pvxbig>
- +5 energy/ +20% Enchantment Weapon and Shield with +30 HP Mod
- +42/-2 High Energy Set (for emergencies)
- Max armor with a Rune of Superior Vigor and full Radiant and Attunement is ideal, but not a strict necessity.
- Make sure you have you Asura title on.
- When you enter Riven Earth, cast Mindbender and run to the cave entrance
- Before you go in, cast Mantra of Resolve -> Channeling -> Armor of Earth -> Mindbender -> Stoneflesh Aura
- Aggro as many raptor nestlings as you can before your first Stoneflesh Aura expires. Be sure not to aggro the boss group.
- Recast Stoneflesh Aura as soon as possible (you will take some damage, but you should have more than half your health remaining).
- Cast Radiation Field -> Recast Channeling -> Recast Armor of Earth. Now wait until a few of seconds before Stoneflesh Aura is recharged and cast Unsteady Ground -> Aftershock -> Stoneflesh Aura. The sudden AoE damage will cause the AI to stop attacking for a moment and you will not take any damage while recasting Stoneflesh Aura.
- The majority of raptor nestlings will die of disease. Clean up any stragglers with your damage spells as they recharge.
- Running out of energy will cause Mantra of Resolve to expire, leaving you vulnerable to interrupts. Use your high energy set if you are in a tight spot.
- Aggroing the boss or other mobs other than the raptor nestlings.
- Lag spike when casting Stoneflesh Aura the second time.
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Me Earth=10+1+3 Energy=8+1 Inspiration=12][Channeling][Radiation Field][Unsteady Ground][Aftershock][Stoneflesh Aura][Armor of Earth][Mantra of Resolve][Mindbender][/build] </pvxbig>
- The Elementalist variant sacrifices casting speed for perpetual Stoneflesh Aura and higher damage output. The points in Energy Storage are necessary to offset the possible loss of extra energy to interrupts with the longer casting time.