Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
An excellent solo build for mesmers that takes advantage of the new Visions of Regret to quickly destroy Zelnehlun Fastfoot and his group in Hard Mode.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/A domi=12+1+3 fast=3+1 shadow=12][dash][dark escape][shadow of haste][arcane echo][visions of regret][empathy]["By Ural's Hammer!"][air of superiority][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max armor.
- 40/40 Domination set, though not required.
- Exit Rilohn Refuge into the Floodplains of Mahnkelon and take the bounty.
- Travel east into the first group of Ntouka, then use Dash as they begin to aggro you.
- Immediately use Dark Escape the second Dash ends, running past the Ntouka toward the right-side path.
- Use Dash when it becomes available again to break the aggro train of the Ntouka.
- About a third of the way through the right-side path, use Shadow Of Haste and run down to the area that triggers Fastfoot's spawn.
- Use Dash again to cancel Shadow Of Haste and return safely to upper the path.
- Wait patiently for all the spiders to gather into one group. This will take about 40 seconds.
- Approach the group and activate Dark Escape just before you aggro them.
- Run back up the path and against the side of the rock face. If done correctly, the spiders won't be able to target you with their ranged attacks. See How To for the exact spot.
- Cast Arcane Echo, Visions of Regret and Empathy on Fastfoot and watch the destruction!
- Almost none. Sometimes it's possible to get knocked down by the Ntouka on the journey there, but with practice this is a rare occurence.
- Feigned Neutrality can be added for a heal, though it's almost always unnecessary.