The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Utilises the new buffs to various mesmer skills to wipe Kurzick npcs in Fort Aspenwood with ease. Can solo Gunther without having to kill the Gateskeepers. Also has room for versatility and can stop splitters + amber runners.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Assassin fastca=10 domina=12+1+1 inspir=8+1][Chaos Storm][Psychic Instability][Wastrel's Worry][Wastrel's Demise][opt][opt][Ether Feast][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- [[Aneurysm@14] for quick recharge, heavy single-target damage + aoe energy loss after chaos storm
- [[Cry of Frustration@14] for aoe rupt + dmg
- [[Unnatural Signet@14] for extra damage + aoe dmg
- [[Kitah's Burden@7] / [[Ethereal Burden@7] to slow splitters + amber runners. (lower Fast Casting to 8 and spec Illusion to 7)
- [[Crippling Dagger@7] for quick-recharge cripple on amber runners (spec 7 into Deadly Arts and lower Fast Casting to 8)
- [[Persistence of Memory@10] can help with npc Mesmers and the often interrupt-heavy Kurzick teams.
- [[heart of Shadow@8] / [[Death's Charge@8] / [[Shadow Refuge@8] instead of Ether Feast for alternative self-healing (drop Inspiration and spec 8 into Shadow Arts)
- [[Illusion of Pain@7] for quicker wiping of the Juggernaut, Gunther + the Gatekeepers (spec 7 into Illusion, lower Fast Casting to 8)
- [[Hex Breaker@14] / [[Inspired Hex@9] / [[Revealed Hex@9] for counter(s) to current Mesmer Hex-heavy meta
- [[Hex Eater Signet@9] for easy aoe hex removal
- Survivor's, Vitae and all necessary runes
- 40/40 Domination set
- Dash is for quick movement to the next part.
- To breach gates, simply cast Chaos Storm, rupt with Psychic Instability and as soon as you have done that cast Wastrel's Worry. With Elementalists, it is best to rupt Unsteady Ground, which they will usually cast first.
- Ether Feast for healing under pressure + extra e-denial.