Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/A Fast=12+1+1 Deadly=11 Inspiration=6+1 Ill=2][assassin's promise][Fragility][arcane echo][ebon vanguard assassin support][cry of pain][finish him!][epidemic][auspicious incantation][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor/Radiant Insignia on all pieces.
- Best Rune of Vigor you can afford.
- 2x Runes of Vitae
- Defensive set.
- High energy set when casting Auspicious Incantation.
- Note: Assassin's Promise makes HSR set redundant.
- Use [[Assassin's Promise] wisely, cast it right away if expecting your target to go down fast, wait if you expect possible hex removals/hp buffs.
- Use [[Fragility] to prime [[Cry of Pain] and cover [[Assassin's Promise] if necessary.
- Use [[Arcane Echo] to cast 2x [[Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support] for strong single target spike, physical damage and meat wall following with a single [[Cry of Pain].
- Use [["Finish Him!"] quickly followed by [[Epidemic] to finish off targets below 50% health and spread deadly Deep Wound condition around.
- Use [[Auspicious Incantation] followed by [[Arcane Echo] while swapping to high energy set to manage energy if necessary.
- Take "You Move Like a Dwarf!" with epidemic for an aoe snare. This also allows the build to power Discordway.
- Take Chaos Storm and increase the domination attribute spec for additional Armour ignoring AoE damage.
- Another character using Mark of Pain would be extremely effective in conjunction with Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support.
See also Edit
- Build:E/A Assassin's Promise Nuker is Elementalist build that uses similar technique.